I am too excited to share my 5 reasons why I’m in love with Dubai! It’s impossible not to love being a Dubai Photographer and shooting Destination Weddings and Lifestyle work abroad. We visited Dubai for only one weekend, so we decided it was so fabulous we had to return this June/July. See our latest Dubai family shoot in mystical sunrise here.
WE DON’T WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN, WE MAKE THEM HAPPEN
1. Sunrise dunes in Dubai is a must for any destination photographer or traveller. We had the opportunity to have a BBQ true South African style on the dunes waiting for sunrise with this adorable family below. Breakfast and enchanting family sessions made our experience.
2. El Chiringuito Dubai was one of those gems we saw on instagram and knew it was our kinda place! Beautiful views of the city and they have the most incredible bar filled with pure white dreamcatchers. Let’s just say I went a little photo crazy as they just represent how I always imaged Dubai’s hangouts to be.
3. Souk Madinat is like a maze than you can totally get lost in. We spend hours walking around, finding the most interesting corners. The beautiful markets and canals will give you that cultural boost for your first time in Dubai!
4. Cove Beach Dubai will make you want to move to Dubai, no seriously. Surrounded by stunning views like the Burj al arab with modern grey furniture is totally my vibe! Dreamy as it looks, we took the time to take it all in.
5. Last but not least is Jumeirah Beach Hotel, a luxury family beach resort in Dubai. We had a stroll on the lengthy beach just in time for the dreamiest pinky tone sunset! As travel photographers we never put that camera down, and having one day in Dubai was not an exception. See our travel photos on instagram on Nkima on Style.