THE JOY OF BEING A LONDON PHOTOGRAPHER
There’s so many amazing London cafes and hidden mews that would drive any explorer crazy, in the best way! That’s the joy of being a London photographer. I’m sharing some of my all time favourite locations and why I’m so in love with them… Other than the obvious.
LETS DO WHAT WE LOVE AND DO A LOT OF IT! – MARC JACOBS
- MAYFAIR | Not only the gem for fashion boutiques and fabulous restaurants but also for beautiful London architecture and walks that would make you re live your city dreams to the fullest.
- SOUTH KENSINGTON | The pristine pure white neighbourhoods and blossom infused restaurants giving us that extra flavour of life’s treasures. Take a stroll around Bibendum and get lost, it would be the best decision ever made. Also a great little spot is Onslow Sq. with a maze of white pillars.
- COVENT GARDEN | It’s safe to say that this is my all time favourite location as a London Photographer! The pebble street packed full of insanely creative places like Petersham Nurseries, Apple market and the Covent Garden hotel just to name a few. The West end will keep you busy for the whole day, for me? Years!
- NOTTING HILL | My second favourite place, this one is a goodie. Colourful houses and wisteria draped crescents. Some great restaurants to visit is Farmacy for their yummy smoothies and breakfast bowls. i celebrate each birthday at Beach Babylon for hot chocolates and eggs Benedict’s by the fireplace.
- SLOANE SQAURE | Such a gorgeous day out, Duke of York square has a food market on and Alberts bridge is waiting for you pretty in PINK!
Enjoy and take it in!
Get inspired by my London shoot locations here.